Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2008/01/28 03:38:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Synapse 1.1.1 - take 2

I'm calling this vote complete after 72+hours:

9 +1s, no 0s, no -1s, at least three PMC votes. Therefore the release
vote passes!

I will be uploading this to our new site and sending out the release
notes shortly

thanks everyone for your support
asankha

+1s from: