Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kautzmann <jk...@adobe.com> on 2010/12/07 16:50:12 UTC

Tutorial "Getting Resources and Properties in Sling"

Hi,

FYI: I added a page to the Sling tutorials on how to get resources and
properties in Sling [1], after validating with Felix.
Shall I announce it on users@sling.apache.org?

Cheers JC

[1]
http://sling.apache.org/site/getting-resources-and-properties-in-sling.html

Re: Tutorial "Getting Resources and Properties in Sling"

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kautzmann <jk...@adobe.com>.
Hi Carsten,

thx for your input. I will update the tutorial accordingly and spread
the word to the users list.

Cheers JC

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi Jean-Christophe,