Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Malk0lm <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 15:38:21 UTC

Hiding property changes in svn log

Is there a way that I can view a revision log but ignore all changes
to svn properties? I just want to see the changes in the code not the
changes in the props.

Thanks!

Re: Hiding property changes in svn log

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Sep 11, 2009, at 10:38, Malk0lm wrote:

> Is there a way that I can view a revision log but ignore all changes
> to svn properties? I just want to see the changes in the code not the
> changes in the props.

There isn't a built-in command for that. You would have to get the
full output of svn log, possibly in xml, and write a script to parse it.