Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2012/12/29 21:08:24 UTC

[commons-parent] cut a release?

To get sites prepared for svn pub/sub, we now need to depend on
commons-parent snapshot.  We should cut a release so this is not
necessary.  I have no idea how to do this.  I will RM if I can get a
recipe that works and others are OK with releasing now.  It would be
great if someone could add a readme to the parent svn showing how to
cut a release, similar to what Gilles did for [math].

Phil

Re: [commons-parent] cut a release?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/12/29 Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>:
> To get sites prepared for svn pub/sub, we now need to depend on
> commons-parent snapshot.  We should cut a release so this is not
> necessary.  I have no idea how to do this.  I will RM if I can get a
> recipe that works and others are OK with releasing now.  It would be
> great if someone could add a readme to the parent svn showing how to
> cut a release, similar to what Gilles did for [math].
except the svn pub/sub is not correct in the parent.
still no response on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5657
but that will be probably
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content

> Phil