Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tarandeep Singh <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 01:39:49 UTC

Need example of MapWritable as Intermediate Key

Hi,

Can someone point me to an example code where MapWritable/SortedMapWritable
is used as in intermediate key. I am looking for how to set the comparator
for MapWritable/SortedMapwritable so that the framework groups/sorts the
intermediate keys in accordance to my requirement - sort the intermediate
Keys (MapWritable objects) based on concatenated value of values in the
MapWritable object.

Thanks,
Taran