Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "chitin1027@gmail.com" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/15 07:16:07 UTC

Hdfs dashboard overview page show when using HDFS Federation.

Hi, eagle dev:
    I'm working on the developing about HDFS Dashboard. Hadoop cluster was configured with Federation and HA in my company, it contains 2 nameservices,
that is, 4 namenode, 2 of them active and other 2 standby.  The question is, how does the overview page show series when 2 active namenode here ?
    I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much!

Best Regards

chitin1027@gmail.com