Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Victor Calvello <vc...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/07 19:21:53 UTC

Checksum Failed using deploy-file

Hi guys,

I'm using maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file to upload an artifact to my Nexus
repository.
The upload process works fine but the metadata is not regenerated.

So when I download the artifact I get a Checksum Failed error.
Regenerating metadata via Nexus fix the problem. (of course I don't want to
do this every time :)

Any ideas??

btw, I'm using maven 2.2.0 and the last deploy-plugin release.

Thanks,
Vic

Re: Checksum Failed using deploy-file

Posted by Richard Seddon <rs...@sonatype.com>.