Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Bellski <h....@gmail.com> on 2016/08/11 12:37:46 UTC

Upgrading feature

As i know from documentation, feature can be upgraded.
When i installing a new version it installing same bundles with a new
version not updating old.
Mb I'm doing something or Karaf doesn't support that feature?

I just want to update only changed bundles. Kind of diff from old version to
a new one

Re: Upgrading feature

Posted by Bellski <h....@gmail.com>.
Found. need to add -u "feature:install -u xxxx/X.X.X"