Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "Andyan G. Raharja" <an...@yahoo.com> on 2012/12/14 03:27:59 UTC

Translation to Indonesian

I'm Andyan, feel free to let me help developing the translation to Indonesian,
I read from apache web page, that the translation is almost done, then what am I supposed to do ?
thx.

Andyan Gunawan Raharja
Bandung Institute Technology
Indonesia
+628562530105
skype : bintang.ketjil

"life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend. ~ Lennon/McCartney~ "

Re: Translation to Indonesian

Posted by Dirgita <di...@yahoo.co.id>.
Pada 14/12/12 09:27, Andyan G. Raharja menulis:
> I'm Andyan, feel free to let me help developing the translation to Indonesian,
> I read from apache web page, that the translation is almost done, then what am I supposed to do ?
> thx.
>

> Andyan Gunawan Raharja
> Bandung Institute Technology
> Indonesia
> +628562530105
> skype : bintang.ketjil
>
> "life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend. ~ Lennon/McCartney~"

Hi Andyan, you can help me translate this file:
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/aoo341_id_po_files.tar.bz2

Thanks for Juergen. I'm sorry for my late respond.