Posted to user@wink.apache.org by Michael Zehrer <ze...@zepan.org> on 2010/05/27 17:38:10 UTC

Encoding

Hi,

How can I can I configure encoding for my json responses? I use the Jackson
provider and my german "umlaute" don't make to the browser.

Best regards,

Michael

Re: Encoding

Posted by Michael Zehrer <ze...@zepan.org>.
Hi Jesse,

Great that works!

Thank you,

Michael

Re: Encoding

Posted by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com>.
And the link that I failed to include in my response.

http://archive.codehaus.org/lists/org.codehaus.jackson.user/msg/n2w5f7770581004120918v930a637bv7bc7b92be9336df6@mail.gmail.com

From:
Jesse A Ramos/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:
wink-user@incubator.apache.org
Date:
05/27/2010 11:25 AM
Re: Encoding

Hi Michael,

Have you tried using the media type "application/json;charset=UTF-8" in
your return Response and/or @Produces?

If so and that doesn't work, your best bet will probably be to get help
from the Jackson community directly.  Here's a link to a message on their
mailing list that may help you get going in the right direction.

-- Jesse Ramos

From:
Michael Zehrer <ze...@zepan.org>
To:
wink-user <wi...@incubator.apache.org>
Date:
05/27/2010 10:39 AM
Subject:
Encoding
Sent by:
michael@zepan.net

Re: Encoding

Posted by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Michael,

Have you tried using the media type "application/json;charset=UTF-8" in
your return Response and/or @Produces?

If so and that doesn't work, your best bet will probably be to get help
from the Jackson community directly.  Here's a link to a message on their
mailing list that may help you get going in the right direction.

-- Jesse Ramos

From:
Michael Zehrer <ze...@zepan.org>
To: