Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stéphane Nicoll <St...@bsb.com> on 2004/11/17 14:19:57 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - Is it possible to disable the site for distributions? - Found word(s) free guaranteed in the Text body.

AFAIK, the dist plugin has a pregoal on the site:generate goal so it will be launched anyway. What you can do is write a postGoal that removes the content of the web site juste before the zip/tgz are made.

Another solution is to customize the dist plugin for your need (see ~/.maven/cache).

Cheers,
Stéphane

Posted by Michael Mattox <mi...@verideon.com>.
> AFAIK, the dist plugin has a pregoal on the site:generate goal so
> it will be launched anyway. What you can do is write a postGoal
> that removes the content of the web site juste before the zip/tgz
> are made.

I don't mind it being in the zip, I want to disable it to save time.
Generating the sites takes a long time due to all the reports.

> Another solution is to customize the dist plugin for your need
> (see ~/.maven/cache).

Not a bad idea.  I think the best is to add a property "generate.site".
I'll create a JIRA issue if there are no other ideas..

Thanks,
Michael