Posted to user@flink.apache.org by narasimha <sw...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/10 17:08:16 UTC

Re: How does Flink handle shorted lived keyed streams

It is not solving the problem.

I could see the memory keep increasing, resulting in a lot of high GCs.

There could be a memory leak, just want to know how to know if older keps
are skill alive, even after the pattern has been satisfied or within range
of the pattern has expired.

Can someone suggest how to proceed further.

Re: How does Flink handle shorted lived keyed streams

Posted by narasimha <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matthias, I think it will help to find out what all live keys are
present.

Let me check and revert back on the thread.

--
A.Narasimha Swamy

Re: How does Flink handle shorted lived keyed streams

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi narashima,