Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Mehmet D. AKIN" <md...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/17 03:06:37 UTC

A minimal jar?

I once used netty in a project and it was a 80-90K jar, Mina 1.0 is
like  350K. Is there a minimal deployment option that provides simple
socket server functionality but yet smaller than 100K?

Re: A minimal jar?

Posted by Steve Z <jg...@gmail.com>.
I think you could use some repack tools, such as
http://rejar.sourceforge.net/
Rejar: build minimal Java distribution for your application

--
Best Regards!

Re: A minimal jar?

Posted by "Mehmet D. AKIN" <md...@gmail.com>.
..  snip ..

Re: A minimal jar?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6