Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2017/01/19 22:09:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Resource Provider 1.2.2, Maven Sling Plugin 2.1.10

Hi,

Apache Sling File System Resource Provider 1.2.2*)  (4 issues)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12328647
*) version 1.2.0 was skipped due to an issue found after release

Apache Sling Maven Sling Plugin 2.1.10  (1 issue)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12335352

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1622/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1622 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Resource Provider 1.2.2, Maven Sling Plugin 2.1.10

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2017-01-19 at 22:09 +0000, Stefan Seifert wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Robert

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Resource Provider 1.2.2, Maven Sling Plugin 2.1.10

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling File System Resource Provider 1.2.2, Maven Sling Plugin 2.1.10

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Friday 20 January 2017 14:16:10 Stefan Seifert wrote:
> >Shouldn't we rename to sling-maven-plugin to follow Maven's naming policy
> >(see warning during build)?
>
> this would mean a major compatibility break because the artifact id in all
> poms that use it would need to change, and no update check (e.g. versions
> plugin) would detect the new version automatically.

Don't think so, we should be able to relocate.
https://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-relocation.html

Regards,
O.

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.