Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Philippe <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 21:34:13 UTC

Fast way to get all Terms in a matching query

Hi,

I'm looking for an efficient way to query lucene multiple times. All
queries are an extension of the very first query with only one term.
(E.g. "Title:Lucene"
      -> "Title:Lucene Title:Apache"
      -> "Title:Lucene Title:Manning"

My current solution uses "CachingWrapperFilter" wrapped around a
"QueryWrapperFilter". However, I wanted to know if anybody is aware of a
faster solution?

Regards,
     Philippe

Re: Fast way to get all Terms in a matching query

Posted by findbestopensource <fi...@gmail.com>.
If you know the extension during Index time then you could create a
separate field and store all its related content.

E.G: TITLE_EXTN: Lucene Apache Manning ..

Search on this field will give you faster results.

Regards
Aditya
www.findbestopensource.com