Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jim Crossley <ji...@crossleys.org> on 2007/07/20 21:23:16 UTC

Missing bundle for site-plugin?

Hi all,

With the latest released versions of Maven, Eclipse, and the
corresponding plugins for each, I get this when I attempt to run the
install goal from within Eclipse.  I can run the same goal fine from
the command line, outside of Eclipse.

site:attach-descriptor
[ERROR] reactor-execute : C:\EclipseWorkspace\distributor_Maven
Diagnosis: Can't find bundle for base name site-plugin, locale en
FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Can't find bundle for base name site-plugin, locale en
[DEBUG] Trace Can't find bundle for base name site-plugin, locale en

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

How can i add or replace project specific variables locally?

Posted by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com>.
How can i add or replace project specific variables locally?

Specific case: How can i read a file and replace a variable in the pom.xml
so i dont need to produce SNAPSHOT but using a variable $VERSION that
control by build system?

What is the recommended approach to this? So that I can produce
package-SNAPSHOT.jar by default, and package-nightlybuild-041007.jar if
reading variables?

thanks,

Dmitry

www.ejinz.com - search biz