Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by SECRET SHOPPER <in...@edelcorner.de> on 2008/10/03 01:33:41 UTC

<<>>

Hello ,

We are a company that conducts surveys and evaluates other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers(secret consumers) in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.

once we have a contract to do, so you would be directed to the company or outlet, and you would be given the funds needed to do the job(either purchase a product or some service), after which you would write a comment on the staff(s) activities and give a detailed record of your experience.

  examples of details you would forward to us are

  1) How long it took you to get services.
  2) Smartness of the attendant
  3) Customer service professionalism
  4) Sometimes you might be required to upset the  attendant,to see how they react to clients when And we turn the information over to the company executives
     and they would carry out their own duties in improving there services.

Most companies employ our assistance when people give complaints about their services, or when they feel there are needs for them to improve their customer
service.

Your Identity would be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper) you would be paid $100 for every survey you carry out, and bonus on your
transportation allowance, all funds would be provided to you,for whatever the evaluation entails.

If you are currently employed, you will be allowed to work with flexible hours as it suits your schedule.

If you are interested do send in your full name, contact address and telephone number, so we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be needed for your payments.

Thanks.

John Daniels.