Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jason DeMorrow <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/03 09:30:10 UTC

Debug Nutch Web Site In Eclipse?

Hi,

I've successfully followed the RunNutchInEclipse how-to, and can now debug
crawling and command-line searches. While Eclipse is handy at creating plain
Java projects from existing source trees, it doesn't seem to recognize
deployable web projects, such as the one that builds the Nutch WAR file.

I'd like to try my hand at making modifications to the Nutch site, and it
would be helpful if I could run and debug it in Eclipse. Does anyone know
how to do this, or know of any references or plugins that might be helpful?

Thanks!