Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Srivatsa Katta <va...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/14 09:22:03 UTC

Two jetty https endpoints.

Hi,

I have two jetty endpoints with https enabled. I have set all the ssl
properties required for https. It works fine when there is only one https
end point, but when there are two the last route works but not the first
one.

Eg :

from("jetty:https://0.0.0.0:7777?matchOnUriPrefix=true").to("cxfbean:customerCXFService");

from("jetty:https://0.0.0.0:6666?matchOnUriPrefix=true").to("cxfbean:customerCXFService");

Consider the above routes just for demonstrative and testing purposes, both
endpoints will have different routes in my actual implementation.

When I have this kind of configuration, the last endpoint 6666 works fine,
but for the first one 7777 the client gets connection refused. If I remove
the second route (6666), the first one works fine.

Any clue on what is happening ?

Appreciate your help!!

Cheers!!
Katta

Re: Two jetty https endpoints.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just checked the camel-jetty component's code and found current
JettyHttpComponent only support on https connector.
So I filled a JIRA[1] for this issue.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1911

Willem