Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/10/31 06:41:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] remove COPYRIGHT file in APISIX

hello, committers,

Apache APISIX has a COPYRIGHT file[1] that contains the license information
for APISIX dependencies.

The code for these dependencies are not included in the APISIX repository,
all of them are installed by Luarocks on the user side.

So I want to know if we need to delete this file according to the release
requirements of Apache?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/master/COPYRIGHT

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] remove COPYRIGHT file in APISIX

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@gmail.com>.
I recommend removing it and reducing the amount of maintenance.

--

*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [DISCUSS] remove COPYRIGHT file in APISIX

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.