Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/12/22 13:29:02 UTC

[NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for December 22 is out!

Hello there and Happy Holidays!

The Apache CouchDB weekly news is now live at:
https://blog.couchdb.org/2016/12/22/couchdb-weekly-news-december-22-2016/ <https://blog.couchdb.org/2016/12/22/couchdb-weekly-news-december-22-2016/>

We’re going on a break, but the weekly will be back on January 5, 2017!

Highlights include some recent discussions, loads of new posts about CouchDB & PouchDB, plus the best of 2016!

Thanks to everyone for contributing content in 2016. :)

You can help us spread the news by sharing on Twitter (https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/811925551778627584 <https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/811925551778627584>) and other social networks.

Also, if you have news for the next weekly in January, just REPLY to this thread!

Cheers!

Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie <http://neighbourhood.ie/>

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for December 22 is out!

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Jenn,

thanks for your awesome work with the news in 2016. It’s highly appreciated and so important for the CouchDB community. I am looking forward to all the weekly news in 2016.

Have some nice days and all the best for the new year ;-)

All the best <3

Andy

--
Andy Wenk