Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Malashree <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/27 05:28:48 UTC

how to do i hibernate configuration for Apache ignite database

how to do i hibernate configuration for Apache ignite database using maven
application

Re: how to do i hibernate configuration for Apache ignite database

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Have you tried H2Dialect? Ignite's SQL is based on H2 so it should be a good
fit.

Re: how to do i hibernate configuration for Apache ignite database

Posted by Malashree <ma...@gmail.com>.
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/hibernate-l2-cache

Above given link is about hibernat-l2-cahe.

My hibernate configuration is using ignite database as given below

<beans:bean id="dataSource"
class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource"

		<beans:property name="driverClassName"
value="org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcThinDriver" />
		<beans:property name="url" value="jdbc:ignite:thin://127.0.0.1/" />
	</beans:bean>

	<beans:bean id="hibernate4AnnotatedSessionFactory"
		class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate4.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
		<beans:property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource" />
		<beans:property name="annotatedClasses">
			<beans:list>
				<beans:value>com.tech.entities.Login
				</beans:value>
				<beans:value>com.tech.entities.Domain
				</beans:value>
				<beans:value>com.tech.entities.Partner
				</beans:value>
			</beans:list>
		</beans:property>
		<beans:property name="hibernateProperties">
			<beans:props>
				<beans:prop key="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect
				</beans:prop>
				<beans:prop key="hibernate.show_sql">true</beans:prop>
				<beans:prop key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">update</beans:prop>
			</beans:props>
		</beans:property>
	</beans:bean>

Hibernate.dialect  i am using is org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect , I
need the hibernate.dialect of apache ignite database to connect using

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
Hi!

Are there any information missing in the documentation ?

https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/hibernate-l2-cache

Mikael

Posted by Malashree <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Malashree <ma...@gmail.com>.
using Ignite as database for Hibernate.

Re: how to do i hibernate configuration for Apache ignite database

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Do you mean using Ignite as L2 cache for Hibernate, or using Ignite as
database for Hibernate?

Ilya Kasnacheev