Posted to user@bval.apache.org by Nathan Mittlestat <nm...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 16:57:26 UTC

Bean Validation 2.0 Support?

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone could provide details on the status of Apache Bean
Validation supporting the 2.0 version of the spec?  The Open Liberty team
is currently working on Java EE 8 support.  We have traditionally shipped
Apache Bean Validation for prior spec levels, and would like to continue to
do so.  Any details would be greatly appreciated!

My apologies if this shows up on the dev mailing list as well. I
accidentally sent this to the dev list, but it never showed up.

Thanks,
Nathan Mittlestat
Open Liberty Development

Re: Bean Validation 2.0 Support?

Posted by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org>.
Not as yet, but now that we know those things might be desired by the
community, the developers can keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Nathan Mittlestat <nm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,