Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/25 20:06:33 UTC

No module named marvin

Could this:

Deploy data center..
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/data/git/cs3/cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py",
line 28, in <module>
    from marvin import configGenerator
ImportError: No module named marvin

Be caused by this:

Installing Marvin
DEPRECATION: --allow-external has been deprecated and will be removed in
the future. Due to changes in the repository protocol, it no longer has any
effect.
Processing ./tools/marvin/dist/Marvin-4.9.0-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
Collecting mysql-connector-python>=1.1.6 (from Marvin===4.9.0-SNAPSHOT)
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
mysql-connector-python>=1.1.6 (from Marvin===4.9.0-SNAPSHOT) (from
versions: )
No matching distribution found for mysql-connector-python>=1.1.6 (from
Marvin===4.9.0-SNAPSHOT)

This seems to be happening in all my CI environments this morning.
Thoughts?

Thanks,

Will

Re: No module named marvin

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
About travis. I only saw timeouts in the prepare scripts, so far.

--
Daan

RE: No module named marvin

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.

RE: No module named marvin

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
I am just confused why it works sometimes and not others. I am rebuilding
my CI environment all the time with the same scripts.

I started running into this issue recently on multiple PRs and I had never
run into it before. Just trying to understand what could be causing it.

RE: No module named marvin

Re: No module named marvin

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I had this some bubbles back. the mysql connector python driver is not the
stablest of packages it seems. I started a new environment in my bubble
last this afternoon (your morning). I will restart one later tonight, just
to see.

--
Daan