Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bruce Bailey <Br...@adp.com> on 2002/08/07 20:15:10 UTC

Basic SOAP configuration: requested resource not available

Hi

I am having difficulty configuring my Tomcat server to work with SOAP.  I am using:

Apache Tomcat 4.0.4
Apache SOAP 2.3.1
Xerces Java 2.0.2
JavaMail 1.3
JavaBeans(tm)Activation Framework 1.0.2
Rhino 1.5R3
Bean Scripting Framework, Version 2.2

Running on Compaq TRU-64

I have the Tomcat server up and running (verified using web browser on port 8080).  However, no matter what I do, I can't get the server-side test (again using my web browser) to work.  I have been focusing my efforts on setting up the CLASSPATH variable.  I have modified Tomcat's setclasspath.sh script so that it uses the CLASSPATH I have created in my environment.

The URI is http://mojo:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Bailey
2525 SW First Avenue
Portland, OR 97201

(503) 294-4206
Bruce_Bailey@adp.com

RE: Basic SOAP configuration: requested resource not available

Posted by stephen chan <st...@netnation.com>.
Hi Bruce:

I tried 4.0.4 yesterday, didn't work for me either.
Could be slight configuration differences with varies versions of
Tomcat4 for Apache SOAP.
However 4.0.3 works fine for me.
May want to give it a try

Regards,