Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Syao Work <sy...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 13:48:21 UTC

[geronimo] jvm1.7

Hello,

we are trying to install Geronimo plugins on jvm1.7. We found the problem
which is "geronimo-plugins.xml' file containing
"<jvm-version>1.6</jvm-version>". So its ok to have this as a stable
production state file. But can I create local "geronimo-plugins.xml" for
plugin installation?
I tried copying "geronimo-plugins.xml" and replacing the jvm version in
file. Trying to use that file I got an error "Installation FAILED: Cannot
read source file at <folder containing
geronimo-plugins.xml>/org/apache/geronimo/configs/jetty8/3.0.0/jetty8-3.0.0.car",
Any ideas how could I fix that?

Best regards,
Jonny