Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/08/08 14:45:19 UTC

[Collections] When is a release Scheduled?

The last release of Commons Collections was 2.0, I would like to know
when
the next version is scheduled to be started.  Is there another list I
should
contact for Collections?

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

RE: [Collections] When is a release Scheduled?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 23:19, Michael A. Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > What needs to be done?
>
> Check out this post:
> http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=10337
>
> Paul has posted a few patches that help move towards that goal...
> http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=11822
> http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=11853
> http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=11858
>
> I had started reviewing the ReferenceMap code that was posted (first
> patch form Paul), but had some trouble getting a serialized form working in
> JDK 1.2.2, 1.3.1, and 1.4.  Haven't had much time to figure out what was
> going on with it though...

Can we schedule that for a 2.2 release so that we can get out what Berin
needs now?

> regards,
> michael

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org
http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: [Collections] When is a release Scheduled?

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
What needs to be done?

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <ma...@apache.org>.