Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Saliya Ekanayake <sa...@wso2.com> on 2009/05/04 06:52:36 UTC

Error when retrieving mail from GMail

Hi all,

I have encountered two issues with sample 256 - using mail transport with
Synapse.

1. The configuration is wrong as it simply sends the response back to the
same mail address. Then, Synapse will again send that response mail back to
the service thinking it is a request.

2. When retrieving mail from GMail I am getting a null pointer exception due
to null charset while parsing.

The first issue can be corrected by modifying the configuration. The second
one, however, was bit unclear to me even after a debug. Could someone please
help on this. To reproduce this simply run sample 256 as given.

Thanks,
Saliya

Re: Error when retrieving mail from GMail

Posted by Saliya Ekanayake <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Yep, things worked out fine when I remove the geronimo jars.

Thanks for the support.

Saliya

Posted by Saliya Ekanayake <sa...@wso2.com>.
Andreas,