Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Nicolas Delsaux <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/12 17:23:50 UTC

working with felix and maven

Hi all,
I'm wishing to build an application atop of OSGi.
For now, i've choose to work with Felix.
What I would like to have is a stack allowing me to have my projects built
and tested by maven.
For now, I've tested
 - maven-bundle-plugin, which works great for its task
 - maven-ipojo-plugin, which again works great for its task
 - maven pax, which is too my mind far too complex to use

So, I'm asking mysefl, what is the best way to develop with felix ?
Do you do classical maven install then copy generated jar to felix, then run
felix ?
Do you have a set of tasks providing similar features ? (it seems like its
the case of maven-sling-plugin) ?
Do you have any tooling allowing ou easy debugging of your bundles ?
Thanks

--
Nicolas Delsaux