Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Sporea <ms...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/11 01:57:41 UTC

[C] - Setting Up Debugger on Mac

I have Netbeans 8.2 and 9.0 on Mac running High Sierra…Xcode 10 is installed along with all Command Line Tools. I can’t figure out how to setup the debugger for c/c++. - Michael

Re: [C] - Setting Up Debugger on Mac

Posted by Antonio Varela <un...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 6:57 PM Michael Sporea <ms...@aol.com.invalid>
wrote:

> I have Netbeans 8.2 and 9.0 on Mac running High Sierra…Xcode 10 is
> installed along with all Command Line Tools. I can’t figure out how to
> setup the debugger for c/c++. - Michael

  You need to install gdb with MacPorts or Brew, then sign it and run it as
root. Take a look at the section "Debugging ntopng in NetBeans" from this
PDF for more details.

https://fossies.org/linux/ntopng/doc/README.netbeans.pdf

--
Antonio Varela