Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/27 02:17:45 UTC

Kerberos security initiatives

Hi, Directory developers,

Over the next 2 years, there are some important new enhancements coming
that affect the Kerberos protocol and that involve, to a lesser extent,
the Change Password and LDAP protocols.  I started a page on the
Safehaus ApacheDS Confluence site to gather resources about these
Kerberos-centric security initiatives:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Security+Initiatives

Enrique

Re: Kerberos security initiatives

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi, Directory developers,
>
> Over the next 2 years, there are some important new enhancements coming
> that affect the Kerberos protocol and that involve, to a lesser extent,
> the Change Password and LDAP protocols.  I started a page on the
> Safehaus ApacheDS Confluence site to gather resources about these
> Kerberos-centric security initiatives:
>
> http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/Security+Initiatives

This is wonderful Enrique.  Thanks for sharing this information with the ML.

FYI for those wondering about the Safehaus Confluence instance.  We're
working on moving this material to the ASF.

Alex