Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Ray J." <rj...@hotmail.com> on 2015/09/29 07:53:54 UTC

Using Sections In Technical Documentation

I am hoping to use DocBook for some of my company's technical documentation. I have attached the DocBook XML, my customization layer stylesheet, and the PDF output from FOP. Can anyone help me with what I need to add/remove from my customization layer stylesheet so that the PDF output is output nicely?

DocBook XSL -> 1.78.1
FOP -> 2.0

Re: Using Sections In Technical Documentation

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
this list is not the right place for such question: this list is only
about FOP usage, witch job starts with xsl-fo.

> I am hoping to use DocBook for some of my company's technical documentation.
> I have attached the DocBook XML, my customization layer stylesheet, and the
> PDF output from FOP. Can anyone help me with what I need to add/remove from
> my customization layer stylesheet so that the PDF output is output nicely?
>
> DocBook XSL -> 1.78.1
> FOP -> 2.0

pascal