Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <ve...@apache.org> on 2008/10/09 21:55:58 UTC

[Transport] Moving UDP transport from Synapse to WS-Commons

All,

Given that there is a wider audience interested in a UDP transport for
Axis2, I will start to move the existing code from Synapse to WS-
Commons this weekend. If you see any inconvenience or if you have some
local changes that you need to commit first, please shout.

Andreas

Re: [Transport] Moving UDP transport from Synapse to WS-Commons

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Thanks
Paul

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Andreas Veithen <ve...@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Given that there is a wider audience interested in a UDP transport for
> Axis2, I will start to move the existing code from Synapse to WS-Commons
> this weekend. If you see any inconvenience or if you have some local changes
> that you need to commit first, please shout.
>
> Andreas

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [Transport] Moving UDP transport from Synapse to WS-Commons

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Andreas Veithen <ve...@apache.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> Given that there is a wider audience interested in a UDP transport for
> Axis2, I will start to move the existing code from Synapse to WS-Commons
> this weekend. If you see any inconvenience or if you have some local changes
> that you need to commit first, please shout.
>
> Andreas

Ruwan Linton
http://wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"
http://ruwansblog.blogspot.com/

Re: [Transport] Moving UDP transport from Synapse to WS-Commons

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Thanks
Paul

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Andreas Veithen <ve...@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Given that there is a wider audience interested in a UDP transport for
> Axis2, I will start to move the existing code from Synapse to WS-Commons
> this weekend. If you see any inconvenience or if you have some local changes
> that you need to commit first, please shout.
>
> Andreas

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair