Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org> on 2012/01/06 02:26:53 UTC

Re: OT: Breadcrumbs Tomcat 7.0.11

Thanks Hassan, Sorry I had internet outage at my home so could not
reply. I am working on it and very close to solution.I think I should be
good to close this now.

yes i went via filter and now could get path information stored
correctly in array.I will use  this information in the header file so
that it gets called everytime.