Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2015/02/24 21:48:33 UTC

ApacheCon North America 2015

Hurrah! Watch out Austin.

-a

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "C. Craig Ross" <cc...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: 24 Feb 2015 12:32
Subject: ApacheCon North America 2015 Submission Accepted
To: "cfp" <cf...@linuxfoundation.org>

> Hello,
>

> I am writing to let you know that your submission for ApacheCon North
America 2015 has been accepted. The conference is taking place on April
13-16, 2015 at the Hyatt Austin in Austin, Texas.

Re: ApacheCon North America 2015

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Nice one! I hear that a few other Brooklyn-related talks have also
been accepted, so looks like we'll be well represented :-)

I enjoyed ApacheCon Europe late last year, and I'd highly recommend
that our new-to-Apache committers (everyone except grkvlt I think!)
take in some of the talks on the "community" track - it provided some
great context for the Apache foundation and some good suggestions for
our own project community.

Richard.