Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 16:16:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.7.3, release candidate #0

+1 (binding)
downloaded all artifacts, checked signatures and checksums
checked RAT on staged sources
run tests (jdk8, linux) on the source package, I got some "flaky"
error on some test (all stuff already seen in the past, so non blocker
for me, and they have already been fixed in 4.8 and master)

Thank you Sijie

Enrico