Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Reshat Sabiq <sa...@purdue.edu> on 2003/10/01 07:30:37 UTC

Re: [5.0] Schedule change

I'm a newbie on this list, but i think

2.4/2.0 draft 3 	5.0.14
is a good idea. At least it's more specific than Beta.

P.S. Btw, as far as bugs i couldn't use custom error pages in Sun's 1.4 Beta 2 (Tomcat 5). Reported to Sun, and they forwarded me to Apache, and i didn't have time. Could report that on BZ. It might of course all be my fault, but it works in 4.1, and 4.2.

Chad Johnson wrote:

>I might be off base, but whats the problem with releasing TC 5 under the
>banner of supporting a draft spec.
>
>Servlet/JSP Spec	Tomcat version
>2.4/2.0 draft 3 	5.0.14
>2.3/1.2  		4.1.27
>2.2/1.1  		3.3.1a
>
>Chad Johnson
>Web Services Developer
>WS Packaging Group, Inc.

Sincerely,
Reshat.

If you see my certificate with this message, you should be able to send me encrypted e-mail.
Please consult your e-mail client for details if you would like to do that.

Re: [5.0] Schedule change

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Reshat Sabiq wrote:
> My bad. I meant 4.1.1, and 4.1.2 (i've used 4.1.8, 4.1.9, 4.1.12, and
> 4.1.24). How do i submit a test war to tester or watchdog (i only know
> Bugzilla).

No, if you have a test case, submit it in BZ.

The tester and watchdog are the test suites we use.

Remy

Re: [5.0] Schedule change

Posted by Reshat Sabiq <sa...@purdue.edu>.

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Reshat Sabiq wrote:
>
>> I'm a newbie on this list, but i think
>>
>> 2.4/2.0 draft 3     5.0.14  is a good idea. At least it's more
>> specific than Beta.
>>
>> P.S. Btw, as far as bugs i couldn't use custom error pages in Sun's
>> 1.4 Beta 2 (Tomcat 5). Reported to Sun, and they forwarded me to
>> Apache, and i didn't have time. Could report that on BZ. It might of
>> course all be my fault, but it works in 4.1, and 4.2.
>

> There are tests for that in both the tester and watchdog, so you'll
> have to submit a test WAR.
> (BTW, there's no 4.2)

My bad. I meant 4.1.1, and 4.1.2 (i've used 4.1.8, 4.1.9, 4.1.12, and
4.1.24). How do i submit a test war to tester or watchdog (i only know
Bugzilla).
Thanks.

Re: [5.0] Schedule change

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.