Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jayashree K <k_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/10 05:42:47 UTC

Dynamic parameter Values - How to fetch?

 posteddocument.writeln(timestamp(new Date(2005,2,8,6,24,0), dfrm, tfrm, 0, 0, 0, 0)); 08-03-2005 06:24 AM
---------------------------------
HTTPS get request are working fine.
But HTTPS Post request redirects the page. Doesn't give any error. 302 code is received saying 'Object moved to here' message.
Can anyone plz tell me why ever this could happen.
Why database is not getting updated?
---------------------------------
---------------------------------
Hi,
If you are using action classes or controller's then you should specify the correct URL and make the request to POST. Another thing is that you should not leave any blank space during specifying any request parameter.

Feel free to contact at
deepaksreyas@hotmail.com

--------------------
Thanks&Regards
Deepak

 posteddocument.writeln(timestamp(new Date(2005,2,9,20,5,0), dfrm, tfrm, 0, 0, 0, 0)); 09-03-2005 08:05 PM
Thanks Deepak,
After analyzing a bit I found that there r some dynamic parameters which goes in.
Those parameter values are not displayed on any of the previous page responses.
I want to fetch those values from somewhere and pass in the request correctly. But to fetch those, they should be found in response. Which are not found.
In such case, how can i fetch it?
(Or is there any way to access parameter values from memory ? Developers might be fetching from memory only, isn't it?)

http://mail.yahoo.com