Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ronald Landheer <ro...@minisat.com> on 2002/03/04 10:50:11 UTC

Configuring Apache httpd for a RedHat RPM-like layout

Hello all,

I'm trying to upgrade by Apache installation on a RedHat 7.2 OOTB
install, so I would like to know which config options to use to get the
same layout as the one in the RedHat RPMs? (unless ofcourse an RPM or a
binary tarball is available)
I haven't found what I was looking for by a Google search, so I thought
I'd ask :)

Greetz!

Ronald

Re: Configuring Apache httpd for a RedHat RPM-like layout

Posted by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@boulytcheva.com>.
where did you find it?

Posted by Ronald Landheer <ro...@minisat.com>.
Found it - --wtih-layout=RedHat