Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Victor Liu <vl...@wccnet.org> on 2002/07/03 14:38:45 UTC

Upgrade to 1.3.26

We're running 1.2x with an extension. If we upgrade to 1.3.26, will our
extension be erased?

Re: Upgrade to 1.3.26

Posted by Jeff Beard <je...@cyberxape.com>.
Extension? Do you mean a custom module? If you have the source you can
apply the patch and build the system as you did previously. I had a
bunch of servers with the same issue but I had all the source for the
modules.

If it's a vendor supplied binary, I'd check with them to see if they
have an updated version that works with 1.3.26. You should strive to get
away from the 1.2.x series. There are many, many improvements.

--Jeff