Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Plorks mail <pl...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/20 13:23:38 UTC

custom headers

Hello

I'm writing some server-side web services.  But now i'm stuck

What i have done so far is write some code that takes username and password
and validates them useing a backend db table.  If ok i return a token, just
a string with a random number in it

I now want to create a custom saop header so i can out this value in the
header and so that calling ws can use the vlaue in the header

Can someone please show me how ro create custom soap headers

Any help much apreciated

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger