Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adrian Gonzalez <ad...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/02/01 14:47:20 UTC

RE : AW: templating mecanism ?

Thank you very much
But I really need to use JSP for rendering (not
facelets) - my IDE doesn't support JSF design with
facelets syntax.

Do you know a templating solution for JSP engine ?

--- Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de> a

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: RE : AW: templating mecanism ?

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Unless you use JSF 1.2, most pure JSP templating framework might fail under
some circumstances. You could checkout Tiles and try to have it work with
Trinidad, but you should really go with Facelet instead. If your IDE whine
because it cannot find Facelet's TLD, then do a Google search for Facelet
tld and you'll find out that Exadel as released such TLD file to fool IDE
and make them more Facelet friendly.

Regards,

~ Simon