Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2003/09/24 15:13:46 UTC

does Axis support {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType ???

Hi All

1) Does axis support {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

as far as I know soap or JAX-RPC do not reqiured it plus I am confused
about in which context does it come to web services. Specially how to
interpreat in WSDL2Java code genaration.

Actually I found it it the

/usr/work/build/axis-1_1RC2/test/wsdl/types/ComprehensiveTypes.wsdl
As it appear in tests I belive it should make sense, am I making any
mistakes.

2) /share/soft/axis/axis-1_1/samples/echo/InterOpTest.wsdl has

(http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/}Map types. what is this namespace and
is it a type that SOAP engine should support in interoperable tests.

Thank for your time patince to read this far :)

Srinath