Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pham Tuan Minh <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/24 04:11:47 UTC

Send email to user when user register successfully.

Hi,
After user register successfully, a email is sent to user.
But I don't receive any email after I register successfully.
What is the wrong ? I have n't found any document about the problem yet.
Please, help me. Thanks.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: Send email to user when user register successfully.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Pham Tuan Minh wrote:
> Hi,
> After user register successfully, a email is sent to user.
> But I don't receive any email after I register successfully.
> What is the wrong ? I have n't found any document about the problem yet.
> Please, help me. Thanks.

The email sender component is configured in the Spring configuration
file : adminstration.xml

   <bean id="mailSender"
class="org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl">
   </bean>