Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/27 17:03:05 UTC

[Tobago] how I can speed up popup?

hello,

I have a complex gui build up with tobago. I used renderedPartially
attribute to speed up the main window. now I build some popup as separate
window and every time I open a popup the complete page go reloading.

my question:
how I can use renderedPartially with popup and popup reference components?

david

Re: [Tobago] how I can speed up popup?

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi David,

please check the librarys in you war. Seems that you have mixed up
different versions.

AjaxUtils.getAjaxComponents() is new in 1.0.11-SNAPSHOT.

Regards,
  Volker

Posted by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com>.
[...]

    javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140)

Posted by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com>.
Complex: container: div#pageid:tabgroup.tobago-panel-default
Stripped: container: div#pageid:tabgroup.tobago-panel-default

I believe firebug have a strange behavior. here line number to line number
641-644,647-648,664,668. ?-(

There is no different for me between 1.0.10 and 1.0.11nightly

So I must resign to get all performance, to search for the reason take too
much time.

david

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi again,