Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Wanjun Wang <wa...@us.ibm.com> on 2016/05/20 12:17:12 UTC

SampleResult for Transaction Controller doesn't include response/assertion data

Hello,

I'm looking for a Backend Listener client for Kafka/Graylog to store test
stats/results.  Since Google can't find one, I'm writing a
BackendListenerClient.  The block I hit right now is that SampleResult for
Transaction Controller doesn't include response data/assertion results from
Sampler.  Since View Results Tree can display the chain, is there a way to
get the chained Sampler's SampleResult from Transaction Controller's?
Making Transaction Controller's SampleResult include the last Sampler's
response and assertion results should also be a simple code change.  Any
advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Wanjun Wang