Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 10:39:43 UTC

Re:[Discussion] The organization of derby related modules

Just noticed that the previous statement is not so clear.

derby can not find the class DerbyUserAuthenticator in geronimo-derby,
because geronimo-derby.jar is loaded by system-database, and derby related
jars are loaded by derby, meanwhile system-database declares dependency on
derby, which makes derby is the parent classloader of system-database.