Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2010/06/22 02:41:06 UTC

About failing tests in trunk

Hi guys,

I fixed the problem in trunk caused by rev. 955186, and I know that the
trunk is building ok up to rev. 955630 (assuming we apply the fixed for rev
955186).

What I don't now is if the HEAD builds, I'm too tired to test it (almost 3am
here).

Tomorrow, I won't have time to test it again in the morning. There may be
some more errors in the next 19 commits (a lots of them are inocioutous
though). I will probably be able to go further after french defeat tomorrow
;)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com