Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2006/12/05 01:07:28 UTC

[Axis2] AXIOM article + performance tests

After a long publication delay due to article backlogs, my article on
Axiom is finally live:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-java2/ Note
that Axiom doesn't do really well on the performance front when you
expand the document tree - but as I note in the article the whole point
of Axiom is to avoid expanding the tree.

Hopefully the next Axis2 article, covering the data binding frameworks
and linkage code, will be out early in January.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java