Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by BONNEMAISON Sylvain <sy...@soprasteria.com> on 2018/01/22 06:47:35 UTC

IllegalStateException exception with missing InvocationHandler in Deltaspike Partial Bean

Hi,

I implements unit test using Arquillian Weld 2 container with a project using DeltaSpike Data. The result shows following exception :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A class which implements java.lang.reflect.InvocationHandler and is annotated with @org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.Repository is needed as a handler for my.package.data.repository.MyRepository. See the documentation about @org.apache.deltaspike.partialbean.api.PartialBeanBinding.

Is there missing items in the deployed Arquillian artefact ?

Regards,
Sylvain

Re: IllegalStateException exception with missing InvocationHandler in Deltaspike Partial Bean

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
hi sylvain,

we are using arquillian to test deltaspike against diff. servers.
therefore our arquillian setup isn't as simple as you could do it for one
server, however, you can compare your setup with the setup for the
data-module [1] itself.
(we don't release arquillian artifacts -> in case of further questions
about arquillian, please contact the arquillian community directly.)

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://github.com/apache/deltaspike/tree/master/deltaspike/modules/data